Monday, December 26, 2011

2011, The Best Yet

As 2011 slowly winds to a close, I am thinking back on a pretty good year. Here are a few highlights from the past year, and a photo retrospective, month-by-month.

  • Several trips including Florida, Europe, Washington DC, New Mexico, Texas, California and Louisiana
  • Experiencing Europe with my sister and best friend
  • Finishing graduate school and receiving my Master's degree
  • Meeting my nephew and spending time with our ever-growing family
  • Spending time with old friends and new
  • Planning the next chapter of our life with Marshall
I hope this past year was wonderful for each of you as well! Here's to an even more eventful, fun and prosperous 2012!

Always,
Lonnie


Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
This free scrapbook design customized with Smilebox

No comments:

Post a Comment